Subaruclub.ca

Atlantic Canada's online Subaru fan club.
It is currently Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:43 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:46 pm 
Chuck Norris

As the subject states, we do not need all the vehicles we currently own. Some members are aware of the vehicles and their state of tune/condition. Feel free to PM me if serious and I'd appreciate hearing from people who're willing to pay accordingly. In some cases there are extra wheels, some new parts un-installed. All vehicles are insured and safety inspected.

Reasons for reducing current vehicle inventory: not going separately on a regular basis; waste of money storing two STI(s) for six months every year; insuring six vehicle and not driving them for long periods of time; maintenance costs and oil changes, fuelling and overall maintaing multiple vehicles is a part time job that takes up more time and effort than I'm willing to continue.

All vehicles were bought new except 2004 stage II STI, which had one previous owner.

List of current vehicles:

2015 WRX CVT with sport package (black) and ~ 24,000 kms;

2013 STI sedan with oem trunk wing (pearl white) ~ 17,500 kms;

2005 LGT wagon with automatic tranny (garnet/reddish metallic) ~ 230,000 kms;

2004 STI sedan with oem trunk wing (silver) ~ 117,000 kms;

1991 NISSAN Pathfinder XE V6 4 dr with manual warn hubs (green metallic) ~ 225,000 kms; and

1991 HONDA Civic Si HB with B16A (black metallic) lots of kms on the odo, but the B16A and many other parts make for a really fun driver.

All vehicles are rock solid drivers and non have rust/corrosion with the exception of the Civic, which has a few spots on the driver's A=pillar and one rear corner of the sunroof that should be corrected this Spring/summer.

The majority of driving has been ~ 130 km roundtrips commuting on the Trans Canada highway and occasional pleasure drives on rural roads.

http://www.cars101.com

Last edited by SUeBAhRUe on Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:30 am 
Post Whore

I didn't realize you had so many. Good luck trying to thin the herd Jamal.

2004 Forester X
1990 240SX

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:27 am 
Chuck Norris

DiagTech wrote:
I didn't realize you had so many. Good luck trying to thin the herd Jamal.

Thanks Duane. I enjoyed some of your videos recently.

More info:

2013 STI has been rustproofed several times, but not driven in winter. I have a V2 COBB accessport with maps, but running the oem map since new. OEM alloys stored in basement and using dark bronze powder-coated [2005] forged BBS alloys with Continental DWS tires (235/45R-17 W rated). Weather tech exact fit front floor mats and cargo mat. The car still smells like a new car and we don't smoke and have never eaten in the car. Only twice have we had any passengers in the back seats.

The 2005 Legacy GT wagon, 2015 [CVT] WRX and Civic have factory studded Nokian 8(s) on new steel wheels (hub-centric), with the Civic using Centra/Ronal (made in Germany) alloys.

I have lots of new parts for the Civic, Legacy GT wagon and 2004 STi that could be included.

The 2004 STi also has a COBB accessport with 91 Octane stage II map loaded. The following parts were acquired new by the original owner and installed by former Subaru master tech Jeff Rose.

1) COBB Accessport ECU - Stage 2 91-Octane Map Loaded
2) Helix catted downpipe
3) Invidia Titanium Exhaust (76mm/3" piping)
4) Intake silencer removed
5) JDM Pink lowering springs (Japanese Subaru STI original equip.)
6) JDM Strut tops (Japanese Subaru STI original equip.)
7) Prodrive PFF7 Bright Flitter 18" Wheels & Michelin Pilot Tires Y-rated 225/40R-18
8) Defi Gauge Pod - colour matched to dash
9) Defi Amber BF Gauges - Boost/Vacuum, EGT (Exhaust Gas Temp.) & Oil Temp.
10) Defi Link Control Unit
11) Kenwood EZ500 CD player
12) "Cleared" interior lights (removed green colour)
13) "Cleared" headlights (removed amber colour)
14) Pink "I" emblem - front
15) Tinted windows
16) Titanium & oem shift knob(s)
17) OEM BBS forged alloys painted black metallic with ultra high performance W-rated 225/45R-17" Hankooks
18) New battery
19) Rust-proofed several time and never winter driven!
20) Rear struts were replaced under warranty around 60,000 kms by the SUBARU dealer.

Had some extensive maintenance performed on the NISSAN. In prep the engine bay was steam cleaned and the inner fenders and firewall paint and metal looks like a new vehicle!

2005 Legacy GT has had many new parts and thousands ($$$$) in repairs.

All the vehicles are rust free and mint by any reasonable reference anywhere. These vehicles have been well cared for, never launched or any other reckless maneuvers. Vehicles are always driven mildly till fluids up to temperature and we always allow them to cool down prior to turning off each and every time.

The Civic has 2000 ACURA Integra 5-spoke alloys powder coated charcoal grey metallic finish with light grey center cap/factory insert(s). The tires are 185/60R-14" H-rated BFG all season tires that are in new condition. Et cetera...

Both STI(s) still in [winter] storage mode till till seasonal salt is washed off the roads.

Reasonable/serious offers will be considered accordingly.

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 12:50 pm 
Chuck Norris

Update: The 2004 STi & 2013 are no longer in [winter] storage mode, as of today (Monday, May 08, 2017).